Preached on Sunday January 11th 2015, we were taught on how we should Walk with God.
Here are some excerpts from the message:
He hath shewed thee, O man, what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God
- As a child of God we ought to live differently from the world
- We have been called to live a life of separation
- A life pleasing
- A life that is transformed
- Not one dependent on ourselves but on God
- Filled with determination and purpose
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
Complete Message can be read in attached PDF document
Used by Permission.