Terms & Conditions of Use
By using the People’s Pentecostal Family Church website you are acknowledging your acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to change or eliminate any part of our website without notice.
- Intellectual property shown on products and promotional materials is owned by the respective legal owners.
- Logos and trade names on the theppfc.com website are owned by the respective legal owners.
- Any feedback and ideas submitted by users become People’s Pentecostal Family Church property.
Use of Materials
Permission is granted to download, or to view online, from the website for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of permission for viewing, not a transfer of title or ownership, and by this permission you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or commercial display;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer anything contained on the People’s Pentecostal Family Church website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server without our express written permission
Your distribution of audio and video files downloaded from the People’s Pentecostal Family Church website is limited to freely passing them along. You downloaded them for free, and you must share them for free.
People’s Pentecostal Family Church does not collect any personally identifiable information about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) through its website unless you have provided it to People’s Pentecostal Family Church voluntarily. If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us, and do not opt-in to email communication. When you do provide us with personal data, we may use that information in the following ways:
- We may save and analyze that information to better understand your needs and learn how we can improve our products and services.
- We will use that information to fulfil your order/request.
- We may use that information to contact you about new products or promotions that we think may be of interest to you.
- We will not share your personal data with any third party companies or organizations.
All electronic notification communications sent by People’s Pentecostal Family Church contain an unsubscribe link. Recipients that unsubscribe from our email database will no longer receive email notification communications from People’s Pentecostal Family Church. Should you receive an email communication from People’s Pentecostal Family Church that is either unsolicited or unwanted and you do not wish to use any unsubscribe function, please email us and we will make sure that your details are removed from the People’s Pentecostal Family Church email update database.
This website is owned by People’s Pentecostal Family Church.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org